If your home shows signs like ceiling stains or dangerous mold, selling it for a good price becomes hard.
Keep reading to learn more about how water damage affects your home and how we reduce your losses.
Types of Water Damage and How We Fix Them
1. Structural Damage:
Water damage can weaken your home’s structure, making it worth less.
- Remove damaged materials like drywall, insulation, and framing.
- After drying out the affected area, repair or replace the damaged components to restore their structural integrity.
2. Warped Ceilings and Walls:
Walls and ceilings that look bent mean ongoing water damage
- Identify the source of the water causing warping and address it.
- Remove the affected sections of walls or ceilings, dry out the area, and then repair or replace the damaged parts.
Mold comes in different colors and scares buyers away.
- Identify the type and extent of mold growth.
- Remove and clean the affected areas to prevent further spread.
4. Foundation Issues:
A damaged foundation is costly to fix. Flooding, burst pipes, or leaks can harm it.
- Use a combination of repairing the source of the water and repairing the foundation itself.
- Injecting epoxy or other materials into cracks stabilizes the foundation, and prevents further water intrusion.
5. Water-Damaged Flooring:
Even waterproof flooring hides damage underneath.
- Remove water-soaked flooring materials.
- Dry out the subfloor and surrounding areas.
- Repair or replace the subfloor and install new flooring materials.